I have come to the most fabulous conclusion! BE GONE facial creams that promise elastic skin in just ten days! I've spent my last penny on roller balls that promise me that smooth baby bottom skin is on it's way. Line fillers can't begin to spackle my laugh lines - I've had the time of my life (more than once, I might add) and my smile shows it!
This is how I see it. Last week at the Nordstrom beauty counter, I was advised to use Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Lifting Lotion as follows:
Apply every morning and night after Intensive Lifting Serum. To ensure your skin receives the greatest possible Intensive Lifting benefits, always use in partnership with Re-Nutriv Intensive Lifting Serum and Eye Creme. It was sworn to me that my collagen depleted skin would be robust and plump within 30 days. It would cost me $410. With a rise of my creased brow, I say how very grateful I am for the opportunity to experience the loveliness of these beauty treatments, but no thank you.
For MUCH less than $410 my wrinkle free dreams are on the back burner, but look at how GORGEOUS I can be with this sparkle around my graceful neck and glitter on my delicate earlings!
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/bybetsey
 |
| Cleo Fringe Earrings 49- |
 |
| Marchesa Necklace 178- |
No comments:
Post a Comment